Create a workout plan for me

Options
Looking for someone to put a 30-45 minute workout together for me that I can do at home while my baby is napping 4 times per week. I have 10lb barbells so probably mostly body weight exercises. Thank you in advance!

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll PM you my paypal address first.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Ummm. There are a lot of plans out there if you google them. Or you might consider hiring a personal trainer? There are online ones as trainers who will meet with you in person.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Really?
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has a ton pre-made already....
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Google.com has a ton of programs that fit what you need.
  • Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    You Are Your Own Gym...it's a 30 minute/3 times a week program...all body weight. The book was inexpensive on amazon. Seems to meet what you are looking for.
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I was really just looking for a few recommended workout moves that people find effective. For example.. Jumping jacks, sit ups.. God this forum is useless
  • hipsdontlie1
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    You Are Your Own Gym...it's a 30 minute/3 times a week program...all body weight. The book was inexpensive on amazon. Seems to meet what you are looking for.

Thank you! Ill check it out :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I was really just looking for a few recommended workout moves that people find effective. For example.. Jumping jacks, sit ups.. God this forum is useless

It's our fault that you didn't specify what you were looking for? Looking for workout moves is different from asking people to make you a workout
    Looking for someone to put a 30-45 minute workout together for me that I can do at home while my baby is napping 4 times per week. I have 10lb barbells so probably mostly body weight exercises. Thank you in advance!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    sit-ups, jumping jacks, push ups, planks, crunches ... ab wheel, lots of ab wheel.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

It's our fault that you didn't specify what you were looking for? Looking for workout moves is different from asking people to make you a workout

Correct.

OP, it's all in the approach. Your posted sounded more like an assignment than a request.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Knee highs, running in place, mountain climbers, dive bombers, googling
  • hipsdontlie1
    Options
    Sorry guys I should have clarified myself I didnt mean to sound like I was demanding something! I expected like a quick thing.. Like
    20×jumping jacks
    20×situps
    20×mountain climbers.
    Just something simple! Sorry! Thank you to everyone who had recommendations! Ill put something together quickly by myself.

• bdfarrall
    bdfarrall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I find it useful to follow workout to DVDs such as The Firm. I usually find them used so I don't pay the high prices.
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    try fitnessblender.com. they have a great library of videos in varying lengths, difficulties, and targeting different body areas, toning, cardio, etc. you can also schedule workouts on a calendar so you can know what's coming up. i've been running a lot but wanted to try something new and did my first workout last night - it was tough, but awesome!
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Try Pinterest they have some good ones.