Am I being creepy!?

Options

Replies

• Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not creepy at all; I think you are honest and brave. I find looking at how well all of we all look once we have shed our surplus selves gives me courage to continue. They did it, so shall I! So shall we all...!:heart:
  • Christinemary6
    Christinemary6 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Not creepy at all; I think you are honest and brave. I find looking at how well all of we all look once we have shed our surplus selves gives me courage to continue. They did it, so shall I! So shall we all...!:heart:
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Nope not at all... I use MFP to look at what people eat for every single meal... anywhere else that would be creepy. Looking at Before and after pics and seeing what people ate all day long is completely acceptable on here!!
  • Debkam
    Debkam Posts: 80
    Options
    Love love love the before and afters. Love seeing people succeed and relishing in that hard earned success.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Nope! Not at all...I go on there everyday and look at peoples before and afters...so motivational. Love it!!! :bigsmile: They give me that extra nudge/push to keep going when I'm having a bad day.
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all... or I'm just as creepy. :) I look all the time for more motivation. I love seeing the transformations of others. My total lost is 60 so far but have another 20-30 lbs to go.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Well if it's creepy, you've got lots of company! :drinker:

The success threads are the greatest.
    Those and the food threads.
    I love them.

Seeing that so many people have achieved their goals keeps me going.
    I also love to hear how they accomplished their goals and love knowing everyone's particular formula for success.

It's fun being a voyeur! and perfectly legal here. :tongue:
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    No way are you creepy! Those picks have me looking for pictures that were taken of me at Christmas (highest weight). I hope to post some pic's, someday, and I hope I will inspire someone else like these posts have inspired me!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    I feel a lot better guys! :D I love looking at before and afters and seeing people put up NSV's it just makes me so happy for them! :)
  • jamontagne
    jamontagne Posts: 115
    Options
    :laugh: LOL ~ I even make my hubby take a look at some of them! It's just amazing to see what people can do when they are motivated!
  • wantconfidence
    Options
    oh i do it too it keeps me going to actually see ppl succeed alot of time seeing the results is better then just seeing the numbers
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Not at all, cuz im doing the same thing lol. I love reading success stories and see before\after pic to get inspire:) and hopping one day I can be in the success stories too
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Heck no! I do the same thing...every morning I cruise the success stories....it builds my motivation for the day!
  • katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Not at all! That's what this site is for and that's why people have such great progress. It's because they can see normal people succeed.
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had admitted to being obsessed with the success stories and am constantly looking at pics - hadn't thought of it as being creepy..... Now maybe I am bordering on creepy obsession! :embarassed: :
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    Nope not creepy, I don't know about you but it gives me motivation. I think "hey they did, I can too!" and you certainly aren't alone!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    not weird at all i love those forums, i look at them all the time they are sooooo inspirational and get me motivated
  • hannahbaby417
    Options
    Nope not at all... I use MFP to look at what people eat for every single meal... anywhere else that would be creepy. Looking at Before and after pics and seeing what people ate all day long is completely acceptable on here!!

I love seeing what people eat too, I get some great ideas from their diaries. Also, looking at before and after pics keeps me motivated- if everyone else can do it- so can I! MFP is all about creepin', I think. You're not alone : )
  • mya2012
    mya2012 Posts: 18
    Options
    I do the same and always tell myself IF SHE/HE CAN DO IT, SO CAN I ( sorry I had to scream that)
  • loosingit3
    loosingit3 Posts: 27
    Options
    I dont think its creepy either. Its a huge motivator. I think im going to post some pictures. It will be cool to see the "After". :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!