Girls under 25 and under 5'5"

Options
Hey, can we talk about short, curvy girl struggles?! Every lb shows when you're 5feet.. I have to work extremely hard to take off every lb and if I gain it back.. Bam my clothes don't fit. Agh.

Replies

• LeWahnderful
    LeWahnderful Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've never gain so much weight and my clothes didn't really fit, you must have gained a lot ? But you're right, every lb shows on our little bodies! I'm 5'0"
  • lori_allison_noel
    Options
    I gained about 5lbs over the past year but it's usually around my middle so my jeans have felt uncomfortable lately.
  • SithnessQueen
    SithnessQueen Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If I'm 26 can I not add you?! Haha just kidding keep on keeping on!!! It's really hard! I'm 5'1 130 lbs but a size two.. Lift Jose weights honey! It really does wonders for your body!
  • lori_allison_noel
    Options
    You're right! I've been 120lbs in the past and been wearing a size 0. Number doesn't really have anything to do with it haha:) however I'm a runner so I try to weigh as less as possible with the most
    Muscle
  • SithnessQueen
    SithnessQueen Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah I get that completely!!
  • Jessiekp0406
    Jessiekp0406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10! I swear I can feel every time I gain a lb:( feel free to add me ladies I'm glad some people know my struggle
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am 5"4 and 132lbs, it feels like the hardest thing ever to lose my last ten pounds, and bad food and BOOM chubby again
  • Jlynn_26
    Jlynn_26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aw man I hear ya I've only gained 8lbs this year but looks like a lot more
  • xJennifer_x
    xJennifer_x Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and 5'3, weighing 140 lbs. I used to be 105 (and still had big thighs and a curvy figure) so yeah, I can see eveerryy single pound I gained. Hahah, especially in the muffin top area.
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5',but I'm 37...ive gained 6 pounds in the last six months.. Back at it.. Again... Used to be 105 before kids and now I'm sitting at 148...its a struggle for sure...
  • JesMarieJones
    JesMarieJones Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jes I'm not 25, I'm older 31 but I am VERY SHORT (4'9) and way over weight for my height. It can be difficult at times. I just want to lose and be happy with my reflection... Inside and out.