Easy peasy

Options
I have been using this app for around 30 days and have lost 13lbs so far . This is the first time I have felt compelled to count calories in order to lose weight . Over the years I have heard people talk about the struggle to lose weight . Personally I have found it very easy and I'm wondering what it is about eating less and exercising more that people seem to be having a problem with .

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have been using this app for around 30 days and have lost 13lbs so far . This is the first time I have felt compelled to count calories in order to lose weight . Over the years I have heard people talk about the struggle to lose weight . Personally I have found it very easy and I'm wondering what it is about eating less and exercising more that people seem to be having a problem with .

Usually the problem is having the desire to eat more and exercise less :wink:

Best of luck to you. I hope it will continue being easy and that you reach your goals.
  • bighamnegg2015
    bighamnegg2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you . No doubt the Christmas festivities will knock me back a few steps but I'm making plenty room beforehand so I have less to lose afterwards . I wish you success in all your endeavours also
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are doing so well....keep up the great work :smile:
    I have to agree, counting calories makes sense and this app helps alot (it certainly helped me reached goal weight and I've been maintaining that loss for 2+ years)
  • bighamnegg2015
    Options
    That's terrific . I hope to keep it going myself . I'm looking to lose another 8lbs and then just maintain my weight . Can I ask you if that is easily done also ?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Well...its just the same as when you're losing only you get more calories :smiley:
    I am enjoying maintenance alot, I now focus on fitness and improving strength :smiley:
  • bighamnegg2015
    Options
    Yes once I hit my target weight that's when I plan to really start exercising hard . I just want rid of this small layer of fat so that I can expose my abs and start to work them properly . I want that fight club physique and I mean to get it lol