Anything is possible

Options
I played football most of my life. Hell it was my life. I was an offensive lineman, playing left tackle. I needed to be as big and strong as possible to do my job and not let anyone by me. After high school was over and I was nearly unable to walk due to countless back injuries, I decided it was time to hang up my cleats and rehab my injuries. At that time I was around 280 pounds. In my first semester of college I found bodybuilding. I educated myself about proper nutrition and put my *kitten* to work. I had goals in mind. I was tired of being ashamed to take my shirt off and I wanted my confidence back. I worked my *kitten* off day in and day out, usually twice a day. The fat started to fall off of my body. After 11 months I went from 280 pounds to 186. Bodybuilding has since taken over my life. I now train to compete within the next two years. I have bulked for the last 6 months and at the end of my bulk I was at 215 pounds and just as lean as when I was 186. If you put your mind to it and put in the work, any goal is achievable. Even if you take 1 step forward and 2 steps back, get right back on track and keep working. I'm not saying it's easy, but it is definitely worth it!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!