Help~

Options
2»

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Your goal weight of 50 kilos for your height would give a BMI of just over 17 which would make you underweight for your height.

You need to reset your expectations about weight loss and reconsider your goal weight.

This is worth quoting too.
  • SashaNiko
    SashaNiko Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answers!! I guess I was a little anxious, I've always behaved so bad with food that I thought that now doing it in such a nice way would have me in two months dropping far more. :blush:
  • SashaNiko
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Logging as in weighing all your food. So instead of putting in "one apple" or "one slice of bread", weigh them. Accuracy in with the weighing of food will help you tighten up the number of calories you are eating in a day.

Oh, yeah I really try and do that always, it was a pain at first, I'm used now. Thanks~
  • SashaNiko
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    10 pounds in 2 months is great. The only thing you need to adjust are your expectations.

Also, stop comparing yourself to others.

Werd B) 10 lbs is damn good!

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Hehe okey, thanks. And yeah, totally true :smile:
  • SashaNiko
    Options
    Your goal weight of 50 kilos for your height would give a BMI of just over 17 which would make you underweight for your height.

You need to reset your expectations about weight loss and reconsider your goal weight.

Oh, alright. I downloaded this quite a while ago when I was 51 kilos and my goal was 44... :neutral: yeah. So that's why I wrote 50, I was quite chubby back then. I have a really thin structure.
  • SashaNiko
    Options
    SashaNiko wrote: »

Oh, alright. I downloaded this quite a while ago when I was 51 kilos and my goal was 44... :neutral: yeah. So that's why I wrote 50, I was quite chubby back then. I have a really thin structure.

Don't worry, I'll set it up higher then.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    No one is chubby at 170cms and 50kilos.
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It's a good rate of loss with so little to lose, in all honesty with a bmi of just over 21 you really haven't got a lot to lose anyways. Be realistic about your goal, quite a while ago is when you were a child so 44-50kilo then would be acceptable but for your height that would now be seriously underweight. If you want to still slim down at your weight maybe instead of losing weight look at weight lifting or body weight exercises although others on here are far beter than me to advise on that.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I'm 172cm and I look absolutely skeletal at anything under 65kgs