New to MFP

Options
Hi! I'm Alysha. I tried using MFP in the past but it only lasted about a week. Please add me and keep me motivated. I feel like I finally have a grasp on what I need to do to lose weight. But any encouragement will be awesome. Starting Weight : 247

Replies

• HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I definitely know what you're going through. I have also started over again very recently due to gaining most of the weight back that I originally lost. And I refuse to buy clothes because my body size has changed lol. Feel free to add me!
  • xXxWhitneyxXx
    xXxWhitneyxXx Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello peeps! I am also coming back to lose weight, just starting today. Feel free to add me!
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Best of luck and here's a great link for newbies: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1235566/so-youre-new-here/p1

I have learned quite a bit on this site in the last few weeks!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, dig deep and find that willpower of steel I know you have in you. Good luck :)
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    hi! im looking for more friends and more support. if you'd like more friends too, add me, and if not, no worries and i wish you the best on your journey
  • heartkermit
    heartkermit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I am starting back again as well have been at it for a little over a week!
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i started this journey at 249 6 months ago & am now down to 180! It can be done :)
  • Ryan70286
    Ryan70286 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ShashayLee wrote: »
    i started this journey at 249 6 months ago & am now down to 180! It can be done :)

Great job!!!!
  • justsusie998
    justsusie998 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome job ShashayLee. Anybody feel free to add me if you'd like. On day 10 or 11. Joined for the second time on Nov 30, but started logging in on Dec 1.