Need friends, having trouble adding people

Options
In desperate need of friends to kick my butt into shape. :) But every time i try and add someone from a mesage board, it lets me go to their page and add them, but then kicks me back to my home page instead of going back to the community page. So adding more than one person is a PAIN & of course my laptop is broken. Lol. So bottom line here...PLEASE ADD ME! Lol.
Im 25 & a single mom. Doing good with the weight loss part, but having trouble with being healthy, and getting in shape. Would love any tips/advice/motivation/or just someone going through the same stuff.

Replies

• Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • TabiLove57
    TabiLove57 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :)
  • taraannesims
    taraannesims Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me ... I'm 42 and single mom of 4
  • brittanyadams_2010
    Options
    Mine does the same thing, it's stupid. Added you!
  • mgcse
    mgcse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me.. be fren and motivator for each other
  • bigredcarrot
    bigredcarrot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me ... I'm 42 and single mom of 4

I'm 45 father of 3 trying to get back in shape my first day on mfp. Like the accountability. Eric
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends.. Feel free to add me!
  • ailyou
    ailyou Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im new to this and dont know how to add u! But im in the same boat as u in terms of wanting to tone up if i figure out how to do this..i will add u...meanwhie if u can add me that wud b great
  • TabiLove57
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :) I added you all. It only took 15 minutes...but i did it. Lol.
    Excited about all my new fitness buddies. :)
  • JesMarieJones
    JesMarieJones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    If you can INTRODUCE yourself, want a good friend and a bacon lover feel free to add B)
  • cassandranken
    cassandranken Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Are you on your phone? I had similar problems, as well as issues commenting on and liking peoples status while on mobile
  • TabiLove57
    Options
    Are you on your phone? I had similar problems, as well as issues commenting on and liking peoples status while on mobile

Yeah, i'm on my phone. There seem to be a lot of glitches when it comes to the social aspect of this app. The food logging is great though
  • TabiLove57
    Options
    Winston817 wrote: »
    If you can INTRODUCE yourself, want a good friend and a bacon lover feel free to add B)

I thought I did introduce myself? Can people not see my full post? Because I had someone else also say that I didnt say something in my post that I did. So I'm just curious and a little confused. Lol.