Looking for CIZE buddies

Options
Anyone else doing CIZE? I just started and I love it! Feel free to friend me! I am looking for some CIZE buddies!!!

Replies

• Ellygee88
    Ellygee88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ordered it yesterday, will be here on Saturday. Can't wait to start it! How long have you been doing it? Have you seen results yet?
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just received the base kit. Already thinking I should've got the deluxe version. Feel free to add me.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just started so I have only lost 2 pounds so far since last week. I am doing it again this week and next week and then on to 21 Day Fix but I am coming back to CIZE after that. I love the dances!!!!
  • Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am doing cize and love it! How are you calculating calories burned?
  • prioritizepositivevibes
    Options
    i calculate with an hrm . itwas only 28 dollars.
  • Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Interesting. I'll have to check that out. Thanks so much. ow many calories is the average your burning doing Cize?
  • talpilon
    talpilon Posts: 25 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm on week 4 right now and love it. I've lost 7lbs since starting it. I ended up ordering the extra two songs and will be trying the advanced version next week hopefully.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    talpilon wrote: »
    I'm on week 4 right now and love it. I've lost 7lbs since starting it. I ended up ordering the extra two songs and will be trying the advanced version next week hopefully.
    Awesome job!
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've got Cize - having a lot of fun with it but I don't think I'll ever make it past 'backing dancer'!!!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    the club i do zumba at has CIZE classes now. considering my uncoordinated slops in zumba, i think cize would be way out of my league! LOLOLOL

looks so much fun though :P
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well, I've never done a class - but if they are structured the way the DVD workouts are then I actually think you'd have more chance of 'getting it' with Cize than Zumba. The Cize workout builds up the dance over the workout - so you learn the first step, do it a few times slowly, then do it at tempo a few times. Then you learn the second step, a few times slowly, a few at tempo and then you start from the top and do the first and second step.... and so on adding all of the steps to the routine.
  • fit4me27
    fit4me27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I ordered Cize. It's supposed to be here by tomorrow. I'm excited about it. :-)
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    CIZE WAS AMAZING!!! I am getting certified to teach CIZE at gyms and November
  • sexychocolate19
    sexychocolate19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Cize and I love it! Looking for Cize buddies...add me
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've been tempted to try it but the whole dance thing isn't for me. I'm more combat/ insanity style workouts
  • amirahfatty
    amirahfatty Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm doing cize too! I need to be more consistent though and stick to the time table'