Let's Support Each other

Options
I think everyone loves being encouraged through tough times so let's all encourage one another. Anybody feel free to add me, I'll support you and chat about whatever

Replies

• almarossi
    almarossi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello destiny ,
    I'd love to add you as friend for support , sometimes i need someone to make me feel ashamed if i'm overeating ..

• destiny2844
    destiny2844 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol I won't shame you buddy, so are you trying to lose a lot of weight or just trimming down a little?
  • almarossi
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a lot of weight ,
    but now i'm setting goals as in 10 kilos for a 3 to 4 months and such ,
    but my main goal is to lose around 40 to 50 kilos in the next 2 years or so !!
  • destiny2844
    Options
    Same here I'm trying to lose 80-100 pounds. It's a long process, it can be easy to get discouraged, that's why it's good to have support from people in a similar situation to help each other
  • almarossi
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I know destiny .
    Right now i'm set on losing 6 kilos to reach 100 kg on jan 9th since it's my birthday .

God know i need ALL the Help i can get to motivate myself .
  • destiny2844
    Options
    I'll help support you and talk about whatever. We can do this almarossi. I believe in you!!!
  • almarossi
    Options
    Thanks destiny .
    Lord knows i don't like to disappoint , i'll try to make it in time to lose weight i even sat the goal on my page <3

What about you ??
  • destiny2844
    Options
    That's good you can do it. As for me, right now I'm not putting any time frame for my weight loss. Once I lose about 20 Lbs I'm gonna ramp up my exercise and set goals
  • almarossi
    Options
    ahh i see . whatever makes you feel comfortable .
  • Mcoughlin20
    Mcoughlin20 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi im in. I need to lose 40_50 pounds.
  • almarossi
    Options
    hi Mcoughlin , i think it's best if you set a goal for a month like say 6 pounds a month .
    But i'm in if we can keep it up as in weight ourself each week or so , that would be fun !!
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I'm kaz from manchester. Feel free to add