What's for dinner?

Options
Okay I am sooooooooo bored at work today and all I can think about is dinner... but I need ideas!!

PS - I am pretty much a stranger to cooking. I make an omlet and I call myself a chef.

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    2 hamburgers...plain no cheese. I iwll be lifting weights today so this will hit the spot!
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm....... meat.
  • BrownSugar81
    Options
    Baked salmon and broccoli
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I had ham and rice a roni cheesy rice with red hot. not my healthiest of dinners but it was good.
  • jami54
    jami54 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon, rice, and fruit!
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    boneless skinless chicken thigh marinated in FF mayo & soy sauce, grilled, served over a double portion of stir fry veggies w/ noodles.
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Coconut curry chicken and brussel sprouts.... Basically leftovers...
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am making sandwich steaks, the super thin ones. and green beans with tons of Garlic and bacon bits
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Cooked pollack,cabbage,salad and sweet potato,YUM!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'm having pork chops, brown rice, and spinach. Going to time it so the pork chops brine will I work out.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I made a spinach, mushroom, goat cheese frittata. It's gonna be the bomb! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/edit/1857339
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pork chops in my pressure cooker. I forgot to thaw them but it's okay, I can just drop them in and hit the "frozen meat" button and have them done in 20 minutes. LOL. Wheat bread and some sort of veggie will accompany it.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    broccoli and white rice this way. seriously lackin in the meat dept!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Pork chops in my pressure cooker. I forgot to thaw them but it's okay, I can just drop them in and hit the "frozen meat" button and have them done in 20 minutes. LOL. Wheat bread and some sort of veggie will accompany it.

Ok, I'm pretty sure I need a pressure cooker!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Baked haddock and spinach.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I'm hopeless in the kitchen, but my hubby is making "gyros" for dinner -- he makes a loaf similiar to a meatloaf out of ground turkey but it's seasoned like gyros meat and serves it in pita with cucumber and greek yogurt sauce, red onions, tomatoes and feta cheese.... super-duper yummy, been looking forward to it all day LOL!!
  • Marleneaa
    Marleneaa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I walked through produce store and smelled the fresh basil. So I came home and made tomato brushetta (chopped tomatoe, basil leaves, garlic, dash of olive oil) on pepperidge farms deli flats 7 grain, healthy high fiber roll that tastes good. I also had broccoli :-)
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Bean tacos with salsa, vegan cheese, red onions, chopped lettuce, carrots, and cabbage, and Hot Sauce!:drinker:

And a coconut banana split mini ice cream sandwich for dessert :tongue:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I made cauli-crust pizza with spinach, red onion, chicken, olives, and tomatoes on it and low fat mozzarella and feta cheese.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options