Looking for more daily loggers for support

Options
Hi Ya'll I'm looking for friends that log consistently. I'm 48 years old and want to lose about 10 pounds that snuck back on! If you can help support friend me!

Replies

• 40DmBjunkie41
    40DmBjunkie41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. I log on EVERYday (LoL) I have about 100 lbs to lose & ask questions constantly. If you're looking to expand your MFP network, pls add me. Feel free to view my profile as well.

I look forward to connecting w/you. Take care!

DmB Junkie
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Hey! I log everyday and have been for the last 2.5 years. I like the accountability. I'd be more than happy to help you out with encouragement and support. Buddy up!
  • IncredibleMulk77
    IncredibleMulk77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm also a daily logger...feel free to add me as well!
  • DarrenKH
    DarrenKH Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking that, when I log in, it works! Want to have an unbroken streak of at least 100 days, can be a challenge when I'm travelling, but once you stop logging in it goes downhill.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'll be adding a few of you as well. Looking forward to winning together!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger.
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and have a pretty nice streak going of over 300 days. Feel free to add me
  • Letsdothis1984
    Letsdothis1984 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Strength in numbers
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You all can add me! I'm 37,trying to lose about 30 pounds, I'd be happy with 20...need more accountability friends...
  • klala042
    klala042 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for the same. I have my diary available for my friends to see to give me more motivation too. Not that I expect people to follow it, but the idea that someone can see what I'm eating helps me to stay on track!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've just started back to MFP in November but currently have myself a 35 day streak going :smile: I've lost 16 pounds so far and I KNOW it's from logging everything. I've also joined some challenges which really helps.

Feel free to add me.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm 30 days strong tomorrow! So far I've lost 8.6lbs
  • mlhorner289
    mlhorner289 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started back here and I want to built up accountability as well! I'm 19 and you can add me
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    First of all, I apologize for not being savvy enough to know enough to come back here to see who wanted to join in accountability health partners. I'll be friending those of you that responded. Hopefully everyone is still on here. My MFP friend list is dying a slow death. Judy
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,755 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you in case you dont make it back to this post.