New Oldie on MFP (A Fresh Start)

Options
Hello all!
It's been a few months since I've been on MFP, so I decided to start from scratch - new account, new goals, new friends.
I've used MFP on and off for two years now, the first big use got me almost to my goal before I tripped and failed. But now I think about sticking it to for good. Sick of only excusing myself as to why I fail. I will continue no matter what.

A little about me - I'm an IT Product Manager, 28, female. I was on a great streak of working out with weights and cardio for a few months, but we had a commotion at my company, so I had to concentrate on it for a while (I was literally pulling off 18 hours long workdays). And just as things settled and I headed to my first workout in a month, I tripped. Literally. And I sprained my ankle, hurting badly the tendons and ligaments there. So now I'm in a cast, then I'll have rehab, and I won't be able to workout up to a month after I start rehab (so mid February most probably).

Really not happy about it.

So, I've decided to turn things around. Usually I start by working out, and fine-tuning my eating habits once I've conquered the fitness world. This time I'll take over the eating, and later I'll include working out (for obvious reasons).

And here I am. Day 1 of Forever.

Certainly looking for new friends! :) So add me :)

Replies

• sullivc3
    sullivc3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! We are in the same boat! I used MFP to lose over 30 pounds and then stopped and gained it all back plus some. I need motivation to stick with this! Adding you now!