New to this!

Options
Hey, so as with I'm sure a lot of you I've got to the New Year and want to change. I already lead an active life and do a lot of wlaking and cycling on a daily basis but I'm still verging on overweight and wnat to be super confident and not feel less of a person just because I'm bigger. My problem was eating, i'd be good in the week but when I allow myself a treat I get greedy and have to eat everything in sight. I started my new diet on Saturday and have been trying to get tips and motivation from teh web so thought this site would be good. I haven't slipped up yet. I've been to teh gym everyday and feeling good. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping it will show a difference. I'm just hoping I can stick to my new lifestyle until I get to my ideal weight! Let me have your tips and successes!:happy:

Replies

• SlimmerGirl
    Options
    Hey, so as with I'm sure a lot of you I've got to the New Year and want to change. I already lead an active life and do a lot of wlaking and cycling on a daily basis but I'm still verging on overweight and wnat to be super confident and not feel less of a person just because I'm bigger. My problem was eating, i'd be good in the week but when I allow myself a treat I get greedy and have to eat everything in sight. I started my new diet on Saturday and have been trying to get tips and motivation from teh web so thought this site would be good. I haven't slipped up yet. I've been to teh gym everyday and feeling good. I have my first weigh in tomorrow so I'm hoping it will show a difference. I'm just hoping I can stick to my new lifestyle until I get to my ideal weight! Let me have your tips and successes!:happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I have been on here for about a month and I love it here. Since I have to keep everything written down and I am on a Biggest Loser team I have a lot of people that I have to tell what I am doing and how I am doing and that is what is keeping me going. I haven't given up yet! Which is great for me! The last time I lost weight I worked out and wrote down calories but never ever stayed within the limit of what I should have. I ate so horrible so this time around I am trying to lose weight and get healthy! I feel better about doing it this time around and everyone on here has been so supportive! This is the best site I have ever found! You will really love it here! Good luck and if you ever need anyone to talk to I am here!
  • jackiehutnik
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jackie and I just turned 21. I gained a lot of weight 2 years ago while pregnant with my daughter. I havent been trying to hard to lose the weight, but I recently saw a picture and had enough. So I am on here for support and tips!
  • tiggerlilly1001
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new to this site. I am not sure where to start
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Sounds like your doing all the right stuff. :wink: This site is a great place to help you. Lots of great people willing to help you out.:drinker: :drinker: Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes but remember this may take a while to get where you want to be. Don't set yourself up for too much pressure on the scales right away.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Just read and reply and find answers and get to know that there are thousands of people who feel about things the same as you. :flowerforyou: Welcome:heart::heart:
  • Maryden
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal. Hope to lose a couple of pounds before we go on vacation in February and my son's wedding in October.
  • hollymires
    Options
    smiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gifsmiley-happy093.gif

Welcome everyone!!! This site is awesome!
  • Jenniebee10
    Jenniebee10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new too! I wanted to find a good site that I could use to tack things using my phone and this one was perfect.