time you took to loose alot of weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 7 pounds in 3 weeks-
    but for my job,I am a waitress for a bi-level restaurant, and i am on my feet constantly, running up and downstairs the majority of the night.
  • jimmy_jenkins
    Options
    28 lbs in 7 Weeks, i am genuinly trying to slow this down a bit.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I started in September of 2010 and have lost what my ticker says. However, I did take 5 months off so instead of it being 9 months of work its really only 4 but still. I'm way behind where I want to be.
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Started in March -- lost 18 lbs. 8 of them have been in the last 30 days. I started to focus on calorie burn and my diet (low carb) in the last 30 days. It works.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I think I have been logging for about 160 days ( Since December 28th, 2010 until today and have lost 37 lbs. Considering I started this to prove that I should have gastric bypass I am very happy with my progress thus far. I was aiming to lose 5 lbs a month and am ahead of my goal, so all is good.
    Good luck on your journey!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    72 lbs in 5 1/2 months. :bigsmile: It's definitely slowing down now, though. :cry:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 55ish
    I lost a chunk of it two years ago 40lbs in about 6 months
    i gained back 10

since joinging MFP in mid march I have lost 27lbs. About 80 days
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Ive lost 55ish
    I lost a chunk of it two years ago 40lbs in about 6 months
    i gained back 10

since joinging MFP in mid march I have lost 27lbs. About 80 days
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    sorry my cat made me triple post that :/
  • michelle_8106
    michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12.5 inches in 4 weeks. but 43 pounds in 7 weeks! Keep on logging and exercising! You can do it!!!! :)
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    30 lbs since March!
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Down 46 lbs. since Oct. 2010. Just counting calories, no specific diet and lots of exercise. An average of 1.5 lbs./week, no sign of stopping yet. Have another 20 lbs. I'd like to lose.
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've lost 144 lbs in about 13 months or so all together. It was split up, 4 months back in 09 (42 lbs lost) and 9 months this time since mid September 2010 (102 lbs lost). :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!