Wii fit plus

Options
So in my bid to loose weight my boyfriend is giving me full support and hes brought me a wii fit plus. I was wondering if anyones had any suscess using one to aid in your weight loss program and how effective you think it is?

Thanks
Stacey

Replies

• Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've been using it quite regularly, along with walks around my neighborhood. I usually do 30 minutes of Free Step while I'm watching TV, although a lot of the other games are fun, too.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I LOVE MYWII FIT PLUS!!!! You will get a work out in while having fun and playing games. I do it along with other stuff like my elliptical. The key to any weight loss though is healthy eating. So with healthy eating and the Wii fit plus you should have success!!!
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    any bit of movement will help, unfortunetly you wont find it challenging for very long.
  • Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    I too have the WII fitplus...I LOVE it! I use it almost everyday for my workout. I really like the boxing, gets my heart pumping good...
    Add me if you like.

~Amy~
  • mya2012
    mya2012 Posts: 18
    Options
    I also use dance central, it works!
  • MimerT
    MimerT Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Use it everyday! Some fun stuff that doesn't feel like exercise! I love the tennis and bowling on Wii sports. Enjoy!!!
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    Wow sounds like i made the right choice in asking for one. I really want to get the Zumba dance workout for it as i dont have the time to take the local Zumba class (hours drive damn living in the sticks). What other games do you guys find are good?

Stacey x
  • stephn1
    stephn1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I like my wiifti plus. I think it helps with balance. I like the yoga etc. I do other work outs. if I want to do a indoor 3 miles I like to do the bike ride or free walk or run. I am not sure I could loose weight with the wiifit alone. But I like the weigh in and I just got down to normal so no more "That is overweight". I still need to loose 16 lbs. So enjoy your wiifit plus.

Steph