I'm new here!

brittany19961114
brittany19961114 Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone my name is Brittany. In 2014 and this year(2015) I came across a lot of struggles that I knew I could overcome! January-February of 2014 I weighed in a 78 pounds before I went through detox. After getting over a terrible addiction and anorexia, November2014-January2015 I had gained over 70 pounds due to being in treatment and finally having a huge appetite all the time. I started eating mcdonalds daily and eating at other fast food restrauants almost every night once I overcame addiction and anorexia. I was told by many therapists that gaining a lot of weight was completely normal. And to me for a while i thought me being over weight was okay. When it really wasn't. March of 2015 I decided I needed to start working on my
Confidence and my self appearance. In March of 2015 I weighed about 158pounds only being 5'1. That all needed to change. I started focusing all my time on working out and eating healthy. A couple times I fell off track but was always able to get right back onto my feet. I now weigh in at a healthy weight of 126pounds. I can't wait for this journey to continue for the rest of my life. I have dedicated everything I have to be as healthy as possible. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to watching everyone else's amazing progress! Any tips on how to get a toned stomach???? Eating tips????

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Welcome Brittany! I'm 5 foot tall so I share some of your same unique struggles, although I've never had the same eating issues, too much food is what got me to obese 7 years ago. No matter what your issues or condition they can all be overcome for sure.

Never Settle, Never give up.

The tips on a toned stomach is simple; A slight calorie deficit to lose fat, and an all body workout routine still gets those abs toned.

Best of luck!
    Roberta
  • GetSw0le
    GetSw0le Posts: 13 Member
    Hey Brittany, awesome to hear (or read, lol) that you've made such great progress! I'm a real fitness geek and I love helping people out, so feel free to add me and ask me anything you want to know!