Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

day 6 on MFP, and 6 lbs gone!

ccbyrne1
ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
=)=)=)
I took a day off from working out yesterday, it felt good to relax, but it also felt great to get back to working out today! I live in a quiet subdivision, so I took my son in his stroller for a nice brisk 25 minute walk. Up small hills, down small hills, felt great. And my wonderful amazing supportive boyfriend got me the jillian michaels workout DVD! So ill break that out tonight after bed time for the little guy. Ive never ever said this in my whole life...but I love working out! hahaha
:bigsmile:

Replies

• ccbyrne1
    ccbyrne1 Posts: 19 Member
    =)=)=)
    I took a day off from working out yesterday, it felt good to relax, but it also felt great to get back to working out today! I live in a quiet subdivision, so I took my son in his stroller for a nice brisk 25 minute walk. Up small hills, down small hills, felt great. And my wonderful amazing supportive boyfriend got me the jillian michaels workout DVD! So ill break that out tonight after bed time for the little guy. Ive never ever said this in my whole life...but I love working out! hahaha
    :bigsmile:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    That's awesome!! Congrats!! I have been with MFP for 5 days and lost 5 lbs. It's just a great site!!! Love all the people here too!!! I am doing the Biggiest loser bootcamp. I can't wait to get Jillian's DVD!!!

Good luck with the continued success!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.