-4.6 lbs to get to the TRUTH (pics)

2»

Replies

• Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Very impressive! I'm 5 pounds away from my DMV weight. I'm losing a little steam, though.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Jen, your mission is complete! You know how many of us have told that lie? Now I am going to go see what is on mine, and how far I need to go to make it the truth. :flowerforyou:

You look so good! Keep up the good work!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Jen, your mission is complete! You know how many of us have told that lie? Now I am going to go see what is on mine, and how far I need to go to make it the truth. :flowerforyou:

You look so good! Keep up the good work!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    You have come so far!!! So incredibly inspiring, way to go!!!
  • GailKollman
    GailKollman Posts: 2 Member
    You are beautiful and inspiring. Thanks so much for saring your success.
  • You are REMARKABLE!!!!
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    You inspire me, well done!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Thank God ours doesnt show on our DL lol... When I got mine I was way thinner than I am now and even when I began this journey lol. I want to say I was about 145 :( wish that was true today. Congrats on your progress!!! :smile:

If it did show.. everyone that saw it would be like uh uh this girl is lying lol :tongue:
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Beautiful!!!!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Beautiful!!!!
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Congratulations and keep up the good work. You have a strong sense of self and who you are and how you are achieving what you have set out to achieve. Look at you go!
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    You go girl!!! Congrats on the weight loss. You look fantastic and I am sure in no time you will reach your goal.
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    You look AWESOME!! Great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!