Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

-4.6 lbs to get to the TRUTH (pics)

2»

Replies

• Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Very impressive! I'm 5 pounds away from my DMV weight. I'm losing a little steam, though.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Jen, your mission is complete! You know how many of us have told that lie? Now I am going to go see what is on mine, and how far I need to go to make it the truth. :flowerforyou:

You look so good! Keep up the good work!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Jen, your mission is complete! You know how many of us have told that lie? Now I am going to go see what is on mine, and how far I need to go to make it the truth. :flowerforyou:

You look so good! Keep up the good work!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    You have come so far!!! So incredibly inspiring, way to go!!!
  • GailKollman
    GailKollman Posts: 2 Member
    You are beautiful and inspiring. Thanks so much for saring your success.
  • You are REMARKABLE!!!!
  • Lesley63x
    Lesley63x Posts: 42 Member
    You inspire me, well done!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Thank God ours doesnt show on our DL lol... When I got mine I was way thinner than I am now and even when I began this journey lol. I want to say I was about 145 :( wish that was true today. Congrats on your progress!!! :smile:

If it did show.. everyone that saw it would be like uh uh this girl is lying lol :tongue:
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Beautiful!!!!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Beautiful!!!!
  • harleyj
    harleyj Posts: 28 Member
    Congratulations and keep up the good work. You have a strong sense of self and who you are and how you are achieving what you have set out to achieve. Look at you go!
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    You go girl!!! Congrats on the weight loss. You look fantastic and I am sure in no time you will reach your goal.
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    You look AWESOME!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!