weight loss problems!!

Options
I am trying to lose weight sincw quit long now but I am not able to succeed.
I hope if someone could help me out by providing good information adequate for weight loss..
I current weight 70kg and I am 5'4".
I wish to lose weight fast and soon.
Please help.

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    You don't have a lot of weight to lose, you aren't going to lose it fast or soon. Aim a sustainable and healthy weight loss of between 500gms to 1kilo per week. Sometimes you may lose more (particularly in the first week), sometimes you may lose less.

You say you have been trying to weight for some time? What weight loss methods have you been using?

Are you weighing and measuring all your food? Are you exercising? How calories are day are you eating?
  • kvcreed
    kvcreed Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    There is really no such thing as 'soon and fast' that also fits with 'lasts'.
    I also see in your profile that you plan to loose 44 pounds, or some 20 kilos. For your height, that's a fair lot. In fact, if you're not incredibly light framed, It's nearing the 'underweight' category (if you use BMI, as imperfect as it is, it's 0,1 away from 'underweight')

The only way to do this is one step at a time, and keep it going. The only formula to weight loss is 'eat smarter' and 'move more'. There is no fast and easy way to do this and no secret success mode. Loosing 1-2 kilos a month is a good goal.

Start by looking at what you eat, eat healthy and regularly and for the love of all that is holy do NOT starve yourself.