Ready to make the change of my lifetime!

Options
jess_fitlife
jess_fitlife Posts: 14 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm 30 years old, engaged, fed up with my weight and I'm ready to make a lifestyle change! I have struggled with my weight as long as I can remember. I have read so many weight loss success stories and the words that punch me in the gut every time are "you have to really want it". I finally understand what that truly means and I really want it for my health, my family, our future, my beautiful fiancé and so many other reasons. I just had a total hysterectomy on Tuesday and can't workout but, I can change my eating. I figure there isn't a better place to start! Thanks for reading!

Replies

• SimplySharon811
    SimplySharon811 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You will do great, Im a little new here myself but started my journey of wanting to do it in August. There is tons of support here!! Feel free to add me as a friend!! Hope you are recovering well from that surgery. I have also been deciding whether to have a hysterectomy for some reasons but Ive been scared to. How was it?!! add/message me :)
    Hey everyone! My name is Jessica, I'm 30 years old, engaged, fed up with my weight and I'm ready to make a lifestyle change! I have struggled with my weight as long as I can remember. I have read so many weight loss success stories and the words that punch me in the gut every time are "you have to really want it". I finally understand what that truly means and I really want it for my health, my family, our future, my beautiful fiancé and so many other reasons. I just had a total hysterectomy on Tuesday and can't workout but, I can change my eating. I figure there isn't a better place to start! Thanks for reading!

• Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    You've got this understanding weight loss is 95% nutrition and i can help you understand this i'll send you an FR
  • jess_fitlife
    Options
    Thank you Wolverine_76! Eating healthy is a struggle for me I need all the help I can get :smile:
  • Aimeemobrien
    Aimeemobrien Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you! I know you can do this.
  • ima58er
    ima58er Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did ten pounds at a time. With calories adjusted accordingly. I do not feel hungry. Although logging seems to be key. Good luck.
  • heartopena
    heartopena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try to eat Clean! Changing your diet and eating habits is always hard but start tracking what you eat. I can recommend a couple great cookbooks with simple and yummy recipes if you want. Set small goals for yourself and then go from there. Eating healthy gets addictive!
  • jess_fitlife
    Options
    Thanks everyone!