Just turned 30, time to change my life!

Options
Hi everyone!

I turned 30 yesterday and I am here to make changes to my life. Up until 8 years ago I was a professional dancer, the fittest person I knew. Then I injured my back and had to quit my beloved dancing, from there my fitness went down very quickly. Within 6 month I had met my partner and was pregnant with my son. My life since then has been dedicated to them, making sure my family was happy and healthy. Now it is my time! Time to get happy and healthy myself!! Hopefully you all can help me reach that goal.

Replies

• SimplySharon811
    SimplySharon811 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will do great, tons of support here :) Feel free to add me.
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You can do it and this place will help. Add me and we'll do this together :)
  • MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! I just turned 30 on 11/30! Sending you a FR. :smile:
  • Jessalynn54
    Jessalynn54 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This place can definitely help. I've lost all of what I gain when I hit 29/30. It comes down to math with calories. I've used the tracker and learned to count everything even a calcium gummy vitamin was like 5 or 10 calories. Who woulda thunk it. After I learned the tracking, I didn't really have to do it as extensively anymore. You learn how what you drink plays a big role too. I switched from Mike's Hard which were 220 calories a piece to Mike's lites or I'll do a shot of something and mix it with diet juice or unsweet tea.