Am I being creepy!?

Options

Replies

• Healthycjs
    Options
    WOW a 97 lb loss, how may I ask have you done it?
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    I do the same thing! It's very inspiring.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing when I get on here! no worries.
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    I do the same thing. Sometimes I add them or sometimes I don't. Your not creepy. If your creepy we are all creepy .lol
  • mjpmark
    mjpmark Posts: 16
    Options
    Me too, those pics inspire us all.
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Nope, chica not weird at all. I do the same for inspiration, that is why you can see the post and other things on here. We are here to inspire each other. I do this all the time to keep me motivated. When I first started I liked looking at people whom have lost 30lbs and I was amazed & I told myself I cant wait to do that, now that I am there I look at post now that people have lost 80 to 100lbs. so no matter what this place always motivates & inspires me....so to answer your question, no it is not weird..(stalker) lol
  • rhutchinson88
    Options
    I guess it's not a secret anymore but I'm also obsessed with the success stories and before/after shots.
    They really do give me motivation.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    No not at all. I do the same! It inspires us all! :)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I don't think it is creepy!
    They are a great motivator!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    not at all! if they didn't want you to look, they'd be private! it's good to get inspiration and after all, isn't that what mfp's for??
  • blm625
    blm625 Posts: 33
    Options
    no way! I am allways learking here looking at peoples pic's I love it! Gives me inspuration, If these amazing people can do it soo can we!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Too funny. Why would it be creepy? Those people that post photos WANT you to look at them. They are proud of their accomplishments, and an inspiration to others. :happy:
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    No. As long as you don't mind us staring back>>>>>
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser gets great ratings, so I think it is perfectly normal to want to see other's struggles and successes. Even if you don't know them.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!!! I find people's stories so inspiring and they have really kept me motivated. I KNOW I can do it too!!
  • caroline150
    caroline150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    haha not at all! i just spent the last hour doing so myself :)
  • sandra4444
    sandra4444 Posts: 10
    Options
    No, what's weird is that I sometimes see people's before pics when they weigh over 200 lbs. and I don't even think they look overweight. Makes me wonder how unreal a size 0, 2, etc. really is.
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here. It's such good motivation on those days when I feel like slacking. I only hope I can post my before & after pics to inspire someone else in the same way.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    No, thats what they're there for, to look at.

Now me, in a tree with binoculars...now thats a different story.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Everytime I feel a bit unmotivated I check out the success page. Sometimes Ill look at it before I go to bed, just so I wake up ready to go in the morning
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!