weight loss surgery

Options
Hi my name is Jen, im 37 and I have decided to have the sleeve done. Is there anyone else here that is having/has has wls done? If so add me and we can help support each other on this new journey. Even if your not having wls add me if you want, you can never have to much good support

Replies

• chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved back in April and have lost almost 110 lbs since then. Feel free to add me.
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! I just made the decision a few weeks ago to get sleeved as well. I'm well on my way into the process for getting pre-auth'd and am absolutely looking for friends who are going through the same type of thing! I've sent a request to you! :)
  • heidikat72
    heidikat72 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    same here - just had my first appointment with the surgeon and nutritionist back on the 8th. Feel free to add me
  • qtpiedee
    qtpiedee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had Gastric bypass on March 30th 2015...add me
  • curlykimmie
    curlykimmie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did you get the surgery? I'm currently recovering from the sleeve. I'm so happy I did it.
  • roxyonce
    roxyonce Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I had gastric sleve surgery two years ago! I lose only 50 pounds!
  • Stacy80651
    Stacy80651 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My sister is having the sleeve surgery in May I'd love to be able to have friends to ask questions if needed. Sounds like a helpful surgery I'm so happy for her!