Hi I am new

Options
vetty41
vetty41 Posts: 17 Member
Hi everyone,

Just joined today :) This site reminds me of the weight watchers website I tried a few years ago, only seems even better and the fact it is free is great!! I love how easy it is to track calories and know exactly what I need to do to lose.

I turned 40 last summer and I just want to be a healthier and slimmer version of me. I don't feel 40 and don't plan on it! haha I have about 20-25 pounds to lose. It doesn't sound like much, but it seems so hard to do...I've been carrying it around for about 10 years. UGH. I have lost 10-12 pounds many times and then gone back to my poor habits..

looking forward to being here!

Vetty

Replies

• possessed
    possessed Posts: 12
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    Options
    hello =)
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Hi, welcome to mfp!!!!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. You will find this site is really awesome and a wonderful place for support and motivation.

Bev
  • wiffe
    wiffe Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey there woman. :D
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • skbrison
    skbrison Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Welcome Vetty41
  • katrvolb
    katrvolb Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to the Website and I am looking forward to losing weight, having more energy and using this website as a guide to help me keep track of my progress!!! Good Luck to all :-)
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • DrAJ84
    DrAJ84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just joined today :) This site reminds me of the weight watchers website I tried a few years ago, only seems even better and the fact it is free is great!! I love how easy it is to track calories and know exactly what I need to do to lose.

I turned 40 last summer and I just want to be a healthier and slimmer version of me. I don't feel 40 and don't plan on it! haha I have about 20-25 pounds to lose. It doesn't sound like much, but it seems so hard to do...I've been carrying it around for about 10 years. UGH. I have lost 10-12 pounds many times and then gone back to my poor habits..

looking forward to being here!

Vetty

Welcome Vetty. Good luck on your fitness goals