getting started AGAIN

Options
jackiebodart
jackiebodart Posts: 17 Member
edited December 2015 in Getting Started
Im starting my weight loss journey again so far I lost 3 lbs in one week I started going to the gym n I eat healthy I need friends people to motivate me. 2016 has to be my yr I success. Add me be part of my journey.

Replies

• sabrinarenee4
    sabrinarenee4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! Starting over today! Really need support as my husband is a junk food junkie neutral: I recently started going back to the gym and eating healthy. Hard for me on the weekends being around my hubby. Need to be accountable with someone.
  • jackiebodart
    jackiebodart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Omg im in the same situation today I start my 2nd week n yes the weekend is the hardest kuz my husband is the same way he could eat junk food every day but thing is he is not big. I faild in the past but this time im determined to change my life especially for my kid. I had lost 20 lbs the 1st time but good thing I only gained a pound now that I just started again I lost 3 lbs I hope I can motivate u ill be here motivating u we got thiiis..
  • BiggieSmallsInc
    BiggieSmallsInc Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Now see, I was that husband but it finally caught up to me. I have to get healthy, add me if you want!