Have you done Shred it with Weights?

Options
CricketKate
CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
Sorry if this is repeitive, I couldn't find what I was looking for under search.:blushing:

I'm wondering if anyone has finished the Jillian Michaels Shred It with Weights DVD? Did you like it? What were your results?

I'm just a few days away from finishing my second round of the 30 Day Shred and am wondering what to do next.

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• CricketKate
    Options
    Somebody? Anybody? Please?
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have it, but only use it to change up my routines. I am a dvd fitness queen! I do it with regualr weights, not a kettleball.
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing i was doing 30 day shred till i was hurt and I was looking forward to getting back on to the shred but I had done it for 3 months and was needing something new to do next. A friend of mine an I had been talking about KettleWorx she loves it and was seeing great results after 3 weeks. with only 5 pounds. She tried doing the same moves with regular weights and did not get the same burn. Good luck, and keep it up!
    -R-
  • tinamwilson
    Options
    I just got it and am starting it this week. I will let you know what I think. I have both regular weights and 5-15# kettlebells.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Thanks for the responses!:flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Bumping myself? Oh, yes I did!:wink:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred with 5 lb weights. I am on level 2 day 1.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm only halfway through my first round of 30DS, but I was wondering about this too -- I'm glad to see someone did it with regular hand weights. The only kettlebells I have are 25 lbs and up (my husband's!) and there is No. Way. I could do a whole workout with one of those.
  • ilovethelaw07
    Options
    I love it! Kettlebell is just alot of fun to me for some reason. Be prepared though, I was very sore for a while after starting, but my body has adjusted. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  • cjnolt
    cjnolt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love it - Shred it with weights is one of my favorites! I use danskin kettlebells from walmart. I have 5, 8 and 10 lb kettlebells.