What's the longest you've gone, logging in?

Options
2»

Replies

• prettysoul1908
    prettysoul1908 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    70 days in! 15.3 pounds lost!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Technically I've been living since February 20 of last year but I went on a vacation with no WiFi so I lost my streak so now I'm only at 140
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Today makes 240 days for me. I was proud of that until I saw the other numbers in this thread! lol
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    616 as of today.
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    435th day today
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I think it was around 50 (woop for being the lowest on the thread to far haha)
  • percolater
    percolater Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys! Here I was feeling a little puffed over my 40day streak. Now I can't wait to be you. The only thing I can imagine keeping me from logging my food at this point is if, for some reason, I can't get to my computer -- I don't have a cell phone or lap top.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I AM 1469
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    245 today. Logged every single thing I've consumed in that time.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have logged for 301 days straight. My goal when I started was to stay on this plan for at least a year to see if it could make a real difference. I lost 50 lbs and met my goal weight over a month ago. When I get to 365 days if I am still at or below my goal I will try a break from logging my food.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I got up to 161 days but then took my wedding day off. It was worth having to restart. MFP helped me get to a healthier place so I was able to enjoy the day with lots of energy and no pain.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    around 155 days
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Currently on 516 streak.

My phone is my alarm clock. So first thing I do in the morning is grab my phone and check notifications and emails etc received during the night and open mfp.

I prelog my food so I check over it to remind my self of what I need to take to work etc

• Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    188, since day one :)
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    And the crazy thing is: the people who do this -- doing any number of calories, workouts, macros, whatever -- lose weight! So why can't the people squawking that it has been two weeks and they're eating 1200 calories and they absolutely CANNOT lose weight see the pattern and calm the hell down? LOL
  • bethmeyer357
    bethmeyer357 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today is 523!!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    1273 days today. And logged every day.
  • 42firm03
    42firm03 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    665 days of food logging. No plans to stop.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    1338 days and 50.3 pounds.