Hey anybody else doing insanity?

Options
Looking 2 make fiends with others who are doing or have done insanity. Its the roughest thing I have ever done but it gives me such a feeling of accoplishment. Its one of thoes you had to live thru it to understand things lol hope to hear from you soon

Replies

• adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am on day 15 and I love every minute of it. Yes, it's so tough and the hardest thing I have done but I am so proud of how far I have come. Fit test number two today and I improved in almost everything. I feel stronger and have dropped a few pounds.

This website is so great for support. What day are you on? And pure cardio is pure hell right?
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    I do Insanity. i did Cardio Power and Resistance today, Whew!! it was rough but i loved it. Insanity is not for the weak, but it is doable!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    great going I have lost 10 in just a few weeks on it. It is a BEAST lol
  • NotaNikki
    NotaNikki Posts: 40
    Options
    And pure cardio is pure hell right?

Oh God, how I hate that workout. I'm on day 19 (week 4, day 1).
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Awesome work everyone. I have completed one round and have started and stopped a 2nd round. I am now going to incorporate it into a hybrid of Convict Conditioning. If you guys have any questions about it please let me know.

Stu

p.s. please feel free to friend request me
  • truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I one them.. however I dont do them anymore. Im a punk and that first workout intimidated me by far! But now that I have joined this lovely site maybe Ill push through. Like you all said.. Insanity is not for the weak!
  • adagolden
    Options
    Great job everyone! I one them.. however I dont do them anymore. Im a punk and that first workout intimidated me by far! But now that I have joined this lovely site maybe Ill push through. Like you all said.. Insanity is not for the weak!

you can do it! we are here for you!
  • Sociallysavvyva
    Sociallysavvyva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity twice and now I'm doing Insanity Asylum! It's even harder than the regular Insanity but I feel GREAT after the workouts! I'm already noticing a difference and I'm just on day 13.
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    truchamp you too hard on your self I know how much hard work you have been putting into this. I know you can do it and I know you can reach your goals And I am very proud to count you amoung my mfp friends. I BELEVE IN YOU
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left of p90x then I am starting insanity! But I have tried the insanity pure cardio already and holy crap! and I thought plyometrics was hard! I look forward to starting and completing the 60days though!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I've always been more of a strength guy and I prefer my cardio to be outdoors, but I just finished Insanity (and got my shirt!) and am now doing Asylum. I will indeed incorporate Insanity/Asylum into hybrid P90X based workouts, I loved it.
  • adagolden
    Options
    I am working toward that shirt....I want that badge of honor!
  • SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday, I started with the cardio (1week) CD im going to do the fit test on an off sunday just to see how I improve ... even having had a trainer (I chose to do this switch it up) this is by far the hardest workout I've ever attempted im hoping to push through and come out with great results y'all add me so we can motivate one another I need to prove to myself someone dosent always have to be standing over you for you to push through er can do this!