Sixers Headed for the Beach Week 1

Options
124»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning....

up and at'im early this morning. dog needed to go outside. have to get him to start sleeping in again. he goes through these spells.
    we are all going to the base gym this morning. should be fun. than home to shower and head out to run errands.

congrats shanell on the new shorts. so proud of you (jealous also). you both are looking so good.

well off to get my coffee and breakfast and get ready.
  • juliebily
    juliebily Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go!! What a great feeling it must be to drop so many sizes!! I was elated when I dropped 1 size! Keep it up!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon....

on DH's computer. something is wrong with mine. son will fix it when he gets up. i think the girls were playing on it. oh well. it's fixable. we had a great family workout. over an hour. so fun.

kel...how's the wedding plans coming along. not much longer now.

hope everyone is having a great weekend.

see y'all in the morning
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning...

well computer still running like crap and fights still go on with son about it. and on goes life.......

well the scale is messing with my mind today again. up and down goes the scale. it's life and i just move on. no matter how frustrating it gets. it's not going to be the last time it does this. i need more water.....

well, off to dress and get sprinkler going. no rain for days/weeks. pool is green, housework to get done, gym tonight with DH. should get phone call on job today.

later
  • mlek
    mlek Posts: 110
    Options
    Morning Sixers.
    The BF and I went grocery shoping last night - FINALLY! So I have a nice healthy selection of food... It makes life much easier.... We didn't really have any fresh veggies or fruit the last couple weeks.... we were on the "college diet" ramen noodles and pizza... ugh... so gross... have to adjust my starting weight all those noddles put me wayyyy up (they have soo much sodium it is crazy)!!! I haven't been feeling all that well for the past week, but today I feel ok. I think it is allergies...

Here is todays plan...

B1. Greek yogurt with honey
    B2. Pear
    L1: Fruit and nut mix (YUMMMM)
    L2: Carrots, Snap Peas and Bleu Cheese
    D1: Grillen chicken panini with salsa, cheddar cheese on an onion roll

Walk / run - 40 minutes
    2 - 3 L of water

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Having a very rough day at work, but that was to be expected. I knew when I left on Friday is was rough. Oh well! I just keep taking deep breathes. Plus, I'm training someone for when I take my 3 week vacation next month. I can't wait!!! Well, gotta get back to work. Have a great day ladies.

Mom- Good luck!!

B-2 wheat toast with chunky PB
    S1-Maple and Brown sugar Cream of Wheat
    S2-Banana
    L-Protein bar
    S3-Grilled chicken and bell peppers
    D-?

Exercise-Zumba at work and some cardio at the gym tonight.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!!

Well...the Pork Expo was all kinds of pork vendors/breeders/cooks/farmers/ect. All pork related. Tons you can choose to eat...pig races to watch...lots of fun!

My weekend was great also! Went to a Fun festival on Saturday...Kadence and her cousin (6 months older) had a blast! And we had perfect weather for it! Got in exercise every day this weekend and managed to stay within calories! YAY!

Plan today:
    Food--
    B-Crunchy Nut cereal, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, cereal bar, popcorn
    L-Mixed green salad with baby tomatos, cucumber and spritzer dressing, light yogurt
    S-Georgia peach
    D-Bass (that my husband caught) with brown rice and veggies
    S-Blueberry and cream ff frozen yogurt

Exercise--
    JM Ripped in 30-week 3
    Maybe a run, depending on the weather

Have a great day ladies!!
  • mlek
    mlek Posts: 110
    Options
    Morning!!

Well...the Pork Expo was all kinds of pork vendors/breeders/cooks/farmers/ect. All pork related. Tons you can choose to eat...pig races to watch...lots of fun!

FUN!!! :flowerforyou:

Just got back from my 2 mile "lunch walk"... Despite my lack of progress on many things I have been keeping up with my walks at lunch... :bigsmile: I guess it is baby steps.... I guess I have also been drinking much much much more water... :drinker: hopefully these small steps lead to more changes!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    shanell you going after work? we will go after dad gets home. but, don't know what time that is. i now have a hide-a-bed in the car. when he gets home him and ken have to take it out. i just couldn't bet the price of $15.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    thinks kistin. i thought about that earlier and forgot.

i know i should be a happy camper in the morning.

oh, crap low battery on the netbook.
  • amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Options
    Fell prey to cake batter ice cream tonight.....shoot!! But I'll be perfectly honest.....it was delicious. haha!

See you all in the morning!