You don't need it. You can lose weight for free here
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    SCAMWOO!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    No, I would never use herbalife because it is 100% not necessary for weight loss. A calorie deficit is the only requirement for weight loss.

Have you set up your profile in MFP? Gotten a calorie goal?
  • thom2369
    thom2369 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I try to stay away from pyramid schemes. You might find people on here who have tried every latest shake and fad but MFP logging meals and calories is where it's really at!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's unnecessary and expensive. Learning new eating habits is hard, but cheap, and you will have tools that you can use for the rest of your life.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llopocGAGv1qixleeo1_500.gif
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's costly and unnecessary. It has also been linked to negative health outcomes. You really don't need it, it does nothing you can't do for free. The people who sell it generally have no qualifications are only sell it because it makes them money. People who truly care and want to help you lose weight will educate themselves, not sign up to sell through a pyramid scheme.
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Is that still a thing?

Whenever I see these posts I assume it is more likely to be someone trying to sell the scam in question, than trying to buy it.

I feel sorry for people who fall for the idea that they will get rich selling this kind of thing. They are victims too.
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Best case scenario, you'll save money with weight loss. Count calories on MFP for free and buy less food!
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing more and more of this crap around where I live. There's even a herbal life smart car. I know someone at work on it to get ready for her wedding, it is so pointless!
  • KikiBerry
    KikiBerry Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I think there is a group on here.. not in the forums but in the group section.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Herbalife is another pyramid-scheme. Don't waste your pennies :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Herbalife? Nah...not into woo products...
  • babiilocks
    babiilocks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was just wondering if it was worth it.