Looking for friends to help motivate me along

Options
Hi everyone. Looking for any guys and gals looking to be friends on here to help motivate each other to get to our goals together. Send me a friend request if interested. Thanks!

Replies

• Dnoble100
    Dnoble100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You must be from buffalo (like me) if you have bills logo for ur picture. Sad game yesterday :( I'll friend request you!
  • ctmike1980
    ctmike1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am actually born and raised in Connecticut! Patriots, Jets and Giants fans everywhere but not me, I have been a Bills fan my whole life. I was sick yesterday after the game, 15 penalties and now am basically looking forward to a top 10 draft pick in April. No need winning anymore games because our odds of making the playoffs are slim to none.
  • Dnoble100
    Dnoble100 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awh you picked the torture of being a bills fan?! :D Yeah.. Always next year. Disappointing for sure.
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't do sports.....I menat I'm looking for friends for motivation! Lol
  • apthomas1988
    apthomas1988 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • SheDevilMilf
    SheDevilMilf Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me looking for motivation as well. And if you're looking for sports talk too I can definitely do that too! Not a bills fan, instead a cheesehead!! GO PACK GO!!
  • ctmike1980
    ctmike1980 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I respect that. I would probably root for the Packers if I wasn't a pathetic Bills fan! I like Favre, Rodgers, Reggie White and Lambeau Field.
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Add me! All my friends dropped me after my backslide or they are inactive