Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I be a Newbie

Hi everyone, Been 6 days now and thought i would post tonight and say hello. Have tried other programs in the past and now i'am trying this one and hoping it works for me. Oh how i could use some support seems like i eat my calorie count and i dont seem to lose weight. Been exercising and i still seem to not lose. Any help out there would be great.

Replies

• fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Hello! I'm right there with you; newbie. I love this site; it sheds light on lots of stuff and there's so many support and ideas posted so far. I really like the calorie counter; its easy and its pretty accurate, once I put it in there correctly. Best of luck to you!
  • one thing i don't understand is today was a day i took off from exercising but i cleaned my whole house how do you put something like that in the data base..half hour of vacuuming is a exercise. Don't you think?
  • welcome best advice ive ever gotten is just stick with it as long as your fallowing the calorie count and working out you'll lose the weight sumtime the human body is weird example i'll workout and eat the same calories and 2 week ill be the same weight and then the next week bam 6 pounds gone
    just keep ur head up and it will happen :happy:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Welcome! I have been on here since about November and am down almost 40 pounds. The ease in tracking my food intake and/or planning my day on this site is awesome. Join a group or challenge - you get to know some people virtually - and they will hold you accountable and support you.

I have joined in challenges to lose XXX lbs by the next holiday. I am also a regular in the 40+ and 200+ groups.

If you use this site - it will truly help you succeed.
  • I think there is a "cleaning" or "light housework" option under cardiovascular. It definitely burns extra calories.