Anyone from india?

Options
Hi...joined mfp again just 2 days ago (after a brief 10 day stint about 8 months ago)...I'm originally from india settled in the US. Anyone else who is from india or Indian settled abroad?

Replies

• threef
    threef Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Dipti, I am Amruta here. Used it in Apr may and got good results. Now in bov again started seriously. What Abt you. Pls add me as a friend if you like..
  • wildkat1991
    wildkat1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Neha here. I'm in the US too. Looking to lose the extra pounds i gained after coming to the land of pizza. Feel free to add me :)
  • threef
    Options
    Hi Neha, how old r u n are u on Indian diet or other food habits. Add me as well.
  • deeptikulk
    deeptikulk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls for replying...I really did not expect to get any responses...I'm a vegetarian and have decided to try to concentrate on macros this time around. Finding it really hard to curb carbs and increase protein. Any of you planning to do the same?
  • wildkat1991
    wildkat1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on an Indian eggetarian diet, but since I eat out most mornings, I try to be aware of what I'm eating. Also there's a lot of healthy vegetarian options where I work. Protein is hard to come by in a complete veggie diet :(
  • deeptikulk
    deeptikulk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here neha...I'm a eggitarian too...have substituted rice with cracked wheat and trying to replace that with quinoa (has better protein ratio)soon...also soya chunks are filling and good source of protein
  • threef
    Options
    Are you not having some protein shakes after workout or before starting your day to office?.. I used to work at Hyd but taken a sabbatical for sometime. I'm gonna go slim trim n then join back. Need to shed off 15kg...need your motivation
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Not from India but Bangladesh. Came to the states for graduate studies and settled. Been on the boards for some time. Here for any help.
  • mahammadtouseef
    mahammadtouseef Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi all, im touseef from India, in India. Great to see Indians here. Feel free to add
  • harshbeniwal
    harshbeniwal Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me fellas.
    Age- 24
    Height- 6'
    Current Weight- 178lbs
    Target weight- 163lbs

Fitness Freak... Keep Motivated...Stay Healthy...