Womens Arm flab...best exercise to lose it?

Options
Has anyone has success with losing their arm fat that dangles, you know what I mean, under the biceps, where we get "wings"! LOL...have you lost yours, and what exercises did you use to lose it? I think mine has gone down some, but not sure, just want to find the best method to get results!

Replies

• inafit16177
    Options
    bumping it....I want to KNOW TOO
  • omgsaleslady
    omgsaleslady Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    bump

I'm trying to figure this out too.
  • clash98
    clash98 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    BUMP !!!!
  • Kekoh1510
    Kekoh1510 Posts: 6
    Options
    I wanna know toooo!!!!
  • thejayar
    thejayar Posts: 7
    Options
    what does bump mean?
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Any sort of tricep work is supposed to help. Kickbacks, overhead extensions, things like that.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Dips, Tricep Extentions, Kick Backs, Skull Crushers all work the triceps.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You have to do cardio to burn the fat, primarily. In addition to that, triceps exercises tone that specific muscle (and muscle helps with the fat burning that you have to do to get rid of the wing). Pushups are also great for toning so much, and there are tons of modifications that can be done for those who aren't able to do a full-on push up just yet. (Me, for instance!)
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow.......so know one knows yet, I so wanna know!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I am also curious....will be keeping tabs on this post. :smile:
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Carry around small dumbbells or cans of beans and lift your arms above your head constantly (pumping up and down) until it really burns. Stretching too. It takes a while, but it eventually works!
  • Marcellus_08
    Marcellus_08 Posts: 253
    Options
    Shake Weight!!

haha, just kidding, I actually have no idea. I'll just deal with my Opera Winfrey arms and wear longer sleeves...HOLLLAAA
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Bump. Im wondering too. I've done P90X plus I've continued to strength train. There's still some flab there but a lot as tightened up.
  • Reese104
    Reese104 Posts: 26
    Options
    what is bump???
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Check out this site... it gives 4 good workouts for the "back-arm bump". And it shows how to do them... just click next.
    http://www.womenshealthmag.com/workouts/pull-over-and-press?workout=11007
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Dips, Tricep Extentions, Kick Backs, Skull Crushers all work the triceps.

my wings are getting smaller doing this stuff - but i'll still losing ALL over.
  • VanessaFaith
    VanessaFaith Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Stupid double posts. lol
  • ecka2017
    ecka2017 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm not sure what the correct name of the excercise is, but I have a bench, which I place my left knee on, and with my right arm take the dumbell and let my arm hang to my right leg. I then bend the arm BACK, towards the ceiling in an upward motion, to work the flab under the bicep. Switch to your right knee onto the bench, and do the same with the left arm. I am up to 3 sets of 15 reps with 12lbs.... and I see a huge difference in just 75 days. Also, reverse pushups. You just need a chair, or stairs for this one. Sit on the floor, in front of the last or bottom stair. Place your hands (just behind you), palms flat on the last stair, and raise your body weight in a reverse push-up. I do 3 sets of 12 reps. By the end, my arms are burning.... right along with the area you are wanting to tone. Again, I don't know if I've described this well enough, but hope you understand, cause they both really work.
    good luck!!