bodily functions! GROSS!

Options
soooo...
dont read this if you get grossed out easily...
but i have had an icky case of fire stomach... not sure if its food poisoning or stress but i have been confined to the bathroom most of the day.
my question is: what do you make of calorie counting at this point? none of the food that i have ingested today seems to be staying.
im drinking water like mad so that i stay hydrated but im not sure if i should be eating more as well.
thoughts?

Replies

• thelandofwin
    Options
    I would over-estimate rather than not. The food is being digested somewhat unless it comes out whole. :/ Or give yourself a day off from calorie counting.
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    its not being properly digested. i can seeeeee it EWWWW!
  • thatalchemistgirl
    Options
    Give yourself a day off form calorie counting hon. Also maybe see a doctor.
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    ya i think today will be a write off in terms of calorie counting.
    i thought about going to see a doctor but i live in china and my medical is not covered and its not pay day yet. ive already been to the hospital here three times in the past year and its a bit of a pain seeing as my mandarin skills are really not that great! if it keeps up tho i will have to bite the bullet and go. my lovely coworkers did buy me some meds although im not quite sure what they do or if im taking them properly! oh the adventure :)
  • niki1984
    niki1984 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would say skip it till ya get better good luck girl keep us posted !
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    looks like you got a oh hell with it day. Hydrate n take it easy.....whenever my stomach decides to do that....I convince myself that my body is cleansing itself and I just let it run its course.