HAVE to share this... truly AMAZING!

Options
i have been SOOOO blessed this week already, and its only monday!!! sunday morning i was sitting there looking thru the fridge to find something to feed the kids for lunch. imma single mother of 2 kids, and while im usually ok financially, i havent hit my bonus in two months and its hitting me HARD! i had 20 bux in my wallet which meant i could either eat, or do laundry. so its either have clean clothes and starve, or eat and stink. as i was thinking about which i was going to do, i heard a knock on my door. it was the people from the church handing out bags to people filled with flyers and lil verses and such. well they left and i started looking thru the bag and guess what i found.... A 50$ GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GROCERY STORE!!!! GOD IS GOOD! not starving, not stinking.

second blessing, my gas gage in my car is broken. so in order to know how much gas i have, i have to base it off the miles. i was pulling into work today and it started cutting out on me. i got to looking thru my debits, and i havent gotten gas in a week, and i forgot to reset the mileage. not that it would matter bc at this point i have 2.00 in quarters. my friend from work got an unexpected tax return in the mail today, and gave me enough money to put gas in my car for the week! GOD IS GOOD!

i just thought i would share this with u guys, bc im at a seriously trying time right now, but i know that someone is looking out for me. i am TRULY blessed!

Replies

• JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    God is good... ALL the time! So happy for you!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your day with us. You are among friends here. So glad your week is turning around.:flowerforyou:
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My parents always told me that it is in the hardest moments when we see that God never abandons us. Glad this week is looking up.:smile:
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful how things worked out for you, God has a way of stepping in like that :) Have a great rest of the week!
  • knightwriter2
    Options
    I love it when God shows Himself like that!
  • vpsmith14
    vpsmith14 Posts: 71
    Options
    Awesome. God is so very good.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Pretty amazing...it looks like somebody is watching out for you and your kids. God is Good! :bigsmile:
  • Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. God is Good!!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a guardian angel! Glad to hear things are looking up for you! :)
  • jenmac82005
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you for sharing, increases other's faith! God Is Good!:bigsmile:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I vote good karma, sweets...
  • Kekoh1510
    Kekoh1510 Posts: 6
    Options
    That is so fantastic! Amazing how it ALWAYS works at right at the exact moment when you dont know what to do! I have definetely had those moments and know EXACTLY what you mean it is truly a blessing. He always comes through.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    God is Amazing!
  • DturmenD
    DturmenD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    God is TRULY a keeper and a provider!!!! You continue to praise him for your blessing because when praises go up blessings come down!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    He is good.
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    God is so Amazing! This sent chills up my spine! Continue to give God the glory, honor, and the praise. keep the faith and be blessed.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    The Lord will never let you down!! GOD is great!
  • matt_wysor
    matt_wysor Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm at that point too...not quite at the point where I can celebrate yet...but God as my witness I will be, if I break every bone in my body and bleed everyonce of blood out of my veins I WILL die a God fearing man, and I will do it on God's terms...that's all I can ever ask
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Im not a christian or a catholic or whatever...
    But i defiantely think that the gods are helping you through!
    I hope this good luck keeps up for u until the end of the month ^-^
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    GOD IS GREAT!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!