Hello, I am ready to lose...

Options
I will be turning 40 this may and would like to get some of the weight off. I have 2 awesome grandbabies that will be 1 years old on saturday. I want to be healthier so I can play with them and be active as they run me all over the house..LOL

Any tips and suggestions will be awesome. A lot of support is needed when losing weight, so I am hoping to meet new friends and build friendships.

thanks,
Claudia

124215.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Silkwood012
    Options
    I will be turning 40 this may and would like to get some of the weight off. I have 2 awesome grandbabies that will be 1 years old on saturday. I want to be healthier so I can play with them and be active as they run me all over the house..LOL

Any tips and suggestions will be awesome. A lot of support is needed when losing weight, so I am hoping to meet new friends and build friendships.

thanks,
    Claudia

124215.png
  • hollymires
    Options
    smiley-happy093.gif

Welcome! I just turned 40 on Christmas Day :)
  • Silkwood012
    Options
    Congrats....how was it turning 40? I think I have had a harder time with 39, LOL

Con124215.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Countergrats!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    good luck to you!!!!
  • jbshine
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it. The hardest part is getting started. Take it one meal at a time :) and exercise as much as your body can handle.
  • Silkwood012
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate the warm welcome and support. I have a feeling this will be an awesome place to be.

How do you keep the counter on so it's there after you post? I have to keep pasting and copy...

124215.png
  • Maryden
    Options
    Boy, do I know how you feel. I have two grandchildren, ages 3 and 1 (boys). They are alot of fun, but I am tired when they leave.
  • chrissyb
    Options
    "The hardest part is getting started."

agreed. and it helps to have someone in your life to hold you accountable.
    (referring to the food diary)>>
    i wouldn't have signed back in to log my new meals if i hadn't been bragging about signing up to my other half, who reminded me i had to log my meals again.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou: