Almost 10 pounds and feeling alive!

I am near it and I can't believe that I can feel it already. Two months ago, I never thought I'd even make it out of "obese" range and now I am only 3 pounds away from no longer being in "obese" range.

Even with the holidays, I stuck to my exercise and good eating (for the most part). I went for some blood work today. Just to make sure my cholesterol and thyroid are in check. I had my blood pressure done and it was also good. A little low but on too low. Doctor was happy. She said better be low than high!

This new year has really got me pumped. I am blessed to be changing my life around and thinking of a healthy future ahead and having such a great support group.

Keep me in your prayers.

We can do this!

I can do this! :)

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    I am near it and I can't believe that I can feel it already. Two months ago, I never thought I'd even make it out of "obese" range and now I am only 3 pounds away from no longer being in "obese" range.

Even with the holidays, I stuck to my exercise and good eating (for the most part). I went for some blood work today. Just to make sure my cholesterol and thyroid are in check. I had my blood pressure done and it was also good. A little low but on too low. Doctor was happy. She said better be low than high!

This new year has really got me pumped. I am blessed to be changing my life around and thinking of a healthy future ahead and having such a great support group.

Keep me in your prayers.

We can do this!

I can do this! :)
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Awesome job! Congratulations on getting there and keep up the good work! :)