Excercise idea?

Options
Hi,
I have asthma and allergies, so going out during the summer is sometimes not the best thing for me to do. Does anyone know of any exercises I can do in my home? I have a step (for step aerobics) and I plan on purchasing some hand weights soon. Any suggestions would be great. Also if anyone knows of any step aerobic videos to recommend, that would help as well.
Thanks!:heart:

Replies

• C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Hi

Check out the Leslie Sansone (Walmart or Target) Walking dvd's. You will get a great workout that is so manageable. It's worth it i always go back to them when there is inclement weather.

Chris

PS they aren't STEP, but they are a good workout. I also have allergies and asthma :)
  • wenlot7
    wenlot7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Although this may be a little intensive, P90 and P90X are great workout programs to follow. Plus, you are not required to follow all the videos. You can follow only the cardio exercises if you want. All the exercises of this program are really great and intense. I suggest you give it a try.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam, they are great calorie burning workouts.
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    jillian Michaels 30 day shred, is a dvd at walmart for 10 bux. takes 22 minutes a day, you do it on ur tv and need a very small amount of space. people love it!!!!!!
  • KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Options
    I have asthma as well and I bought P90X about a month ago. It's working great for me, and if it gets too intense all you have to do is pause it.

You can find it on e-bay a lot cheaper than from the website too.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    I have some stuff at my blog here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/rileysowner
  • BellaLacie
    BellaLacie Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the great suggestions, I really appreciate it!