Adopt-A-Slacker! Need some hardcore accountability buddies!

Options
Hey!! Not new to the app by any means. I just need some friends who will be on my *kitten* about doing what I know I need to do, but also know the struggle. I am 28 and a mother to twin toddler girls. I have roughly 18lbs more to lose. I have been weighing and logging most everything, and I plan to start working out again.

Replies

• Jenify
    Jenify Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Trish, I have two toddlers as well and could totally use some mutual accountability as well. I have more to loose than you but hey, it just means I'll be around! :)
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Jenify wrote: »
    Hey Trish, I have two toddlers as well and could totally use some mutual accountability as well. I have more to loose than you but hey, it just means I'll be around! :)

That's just my weight loss goal, I also have a body fat % goal that guarantees I'm a lifer hahha. I'm adding you!!!

also, looks like your an Eagles fan. Are you my soulmate? jkjkjkjkjk
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in the same boat with needing an accountabilibuddy! I don't get my own kids but I teach 22 two and three year olds each day for my job, so I understand feeling exhausted haha. I'm wanting to lose about 20 for now! If you want to add me then send me a message we can start keeping each other accountable and doing weekly check-ins? Have a good night!
  • Nina_Ekoko
    Nina_Ekoko Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Same here! Except I don't have kids nor do I teach but.... I work for the department of education??? Ok, not even the same but I need a group of healthy motivational friends!
    groversa wrote: »
    Hey! I am in the same boat with needing an accountabilibuddy! I don't get my own kids but I teach 22 two and three year olds each day for my job, so I understand feeling exhausted haha. I'm wanting to lose about 20 for now! If you want to add me then send me a message we can start keeping each other accountable and doing weekly check-ins? Have a good night!
    Hey!! Not new to the app by any means. I just need some friends who will be on my *kitten* about doing what I know I need to do, but also know the struggle. I am 28 and a mother to twin toddler girls. I have roughly 18lbs more to lose. I have been weighing and logging most everything, and I plan to start working out again.

• babiilocks
    babiilocks Posts: 8 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hey Trish.
    I am 26 and a mother to a 18month old little boy! I would love to have an accountability buddy!
    I am looking to lose around 20-30lbs but also gain muscle, I really want to get healthy and active again!
  • babiilocks
    babiilocks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also am looking to lose about 25 lbs!!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    lmao @mariinae

Added you guys.. er, ladies, whatever. :#
  • novespecial
    novespecial Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have about 18 to 20 to go as well. Added you :)
  • pegmo
    pegmo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to go. My "toddlers" are 15 and 11 and I am 49 years young. Sure, add me on. I can support you.
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I completely understand your struggles and find myself in a similar boat. I normally lose weight from Jan-April, maintain through summer and fall and then gain 15 over Nov and Dec...I normally use a different site for logging calories, but I think I like the format and people here, so I think I'll stay...if you'd like an accountability partner or whatever, add me! Best of luck! I have a 14 year old boy and a 5 year old girl...