Trying to Improve

Options
Hi All - I'm starting on a journey to try to get more fit. I just found this resource and I think it's one of the better ones I'm seen. I'm using the daily journal, which is a really simple interface.

One thing I'm hoping to find more information on - Maybe someone has good good resources - Is exercise. I don't have a clue about exercise, different exercises that are good for different body areas, etc. Who can suggest a really good resource that gives some ideas of programs that can be done? There is a gym we can use at my workplace. I don't have any equipment at home. Because I have issues with attention span, I am really trying to do 2-3 20 minute workouts a day rather than a long period.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matthew

Replies

• Skydancer35
    Skydancer35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    try bodybuilding.com weight lifting helps you lose weight as well as cardio. There is no way to lose weight in just one spot. The body tends to slowly shave weight off everywhere a little at a time. You can do certain exercises for just one part of the body but thats now how our body really works.