please help

Options
i am finding it very difficult to cope with less calories, and working out. i am litterally freaking out because i am eating too much, and this is hard for me to handle. i want to be my goal weight of 110 asap. but it is so hard. i need help, and support i guess. i also would appreciate tips. i go into my kitchen and i have others who live with me whos food i cannot just through away. i want to be skinny, i am tierd of being called fat, and breaking down over what i look like in the mirror, please someone help me.

Replies

• MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how tall you are?
  • ljaglady
    ljaglady Posts: 39
    Options
    How about being healthy instead? There's a huge difference. If you need some help just ask! Plenty of people around here to help you out with any question you might have!
  • blakesummerlin
    Options
    5'4''.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I messaged you
  • blakesummerlin
    Options
    thank you guys.
  • NickiSchreiber
    Options
    Truely you need to ignore the hateful remarks. If someone loves you they will love you for who you are inside and out. I have been dealing with weight problems my whole life. Now as an adult I can control it. I want to live a healthy life style and set an example for peers and my children. I dont want to be skinny, its an unrealistic goal. Skinny is for the unhealthy. If you look in the word Beautiful... eat is in there. Not over eat, not bing etc. Be healthy and learn to love yourself. Or else no one else can. As far as food, I have come to realize it's one of the greatest things in life and I dont want to give it up. But if I work out and eat in moderation I will look beautiful! :love:
  • snipsnip2
    snipsnip2 Posts: 12
    Options
    Okay, calm down and relax...first off, do not confuse your weight with your self worth. You are a young, vibrant person who is more than just a number. You will get to where you want to be, but remember that it will not happen over night. It seems from your post that you may be obsessing a little over your weight, and it definitley doesn't sound like your enjoying being 18!! It's not all about the food either...what about packing a few healthy things and going on a hike with friends once a week to get your mind off food, and burn some calories at the same time. Also, you said you are sick of people calling you fat...is there any way to not be around these people? They are definitley not your friends. Hang in there and do not let your weight take control over your life.:smile:
  • livingfitwithlori
    livingfitwithlori Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Is it a specific size you want to be or is is a weight thing? In the last 60 days I have only lost 4 lbs, but 11.25 inches.... What are your goals? Are you setting them as realistic? You should not lose more than 1-2 lbs per week if you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and not just crash diet to "fall off the wagon" soon after reaching your goal.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I know where u are coming from, but the important thing is not to give up. You are special and u deserve better than what u are putting your self through. its hard i know. it depends who u are with ; but changes need to be made. even having sweets or sweet drinks in the house is hard. If u like reading,? if so buy the book called " You on a Diet" by dr oz. its got alot of insights in it that may help. Plus find out if their is any support groups out there that u can attend to keep your mind off of food. what u can do might sound silly; but put post notes on things like ; mirrors, doors, refrigerators, to tell your self u are special and your not fat , and that u are worth it. So please do not give up i been there ; its hard. U can add me has a friend if u wish i will be there when u need me. so what ever you do don't give up it is a process that takes time; and when your done with this process u are going to be thankful and learned alot about bad choices. So keep up the good work of exercising and eating im proud of u . Rita