I love my rack!!

Options
I'm about 5'2" on a good day. There was a time when I weight 109 lbs. I was pretty thin and had a small chest. Since then (about 5 years) I've gained 40 lbs. The weight is pretty even and doesn't look terrible, but I just feel awful. However...I love my rack. I love my curves and I'm afraid if I lose weight my "girls" will go away again! I know its a sacrifice I'll make if I want the spare tire to go too, but is there a way I could be eating or exercising to keep SOME of my curves? I'm all for being healthy (which is my ultimate goal here) but I don't want slim down too much that I lose my feminine figure. Any input?

Replies

• codyyde
    codyyde Posts: 36
    Options
    I would look up exercises to target trouble zones you have and maybe worked on your chest muscles to keep your nice boobs but there isn't a way to target weightloss. However you may find your body has changed.. 5 years ago you were still in your teens and growing you might naturally have more curves under your excess weight anyways!
  • cas122777
    cas122777 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have fluctuated A LOT over the past 5 years.. I would love to keep the girls and lose everything else!!! I noticed when i went from 130 to 120, it got smaller. now i am 140 and LOVE where it is. I, too, hope it is not the first thing to go....
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If you gained them by gaining weight you probably will lose them if you lose all of it unfortunantly. If you don't want to lose all of the weight then I would think you would still keep some of the chest.

It's funny cause you are the exact opposite of me. I inherited a large chest and was so excited when I got measured a couple weeks ago to know I had shrunk a cup size. All the weight training shrunk them. I am not typically into weight training so this is the first time I have experienced the change in chest. I continued to grow when all I did was cardio.
  • natoya_j
    natoya_j Posts: 21
    Options
    unfortunately, the girls might go. When I gained my 30 pounds, I also gained some weight on the rack and I liked it. When I lost the first 10 pounds b4 MFP, the girls stayed but when I dedicated myself to a workout routine plus calorie goal, they went and I almost cried. Seriously, I missed my bigger girls. BUT my new body is looking good even though I haven't reached my goal. I've dealt with the bust loss b/c it comes along with losing fat. I don't want bigger boobs if it means being bigger. So enjoy them while you have them and prepare for possibly having to buy smaller bras.
  • samanthar83
    Options
    I am having the same issue! haha. In High School I was about the same weight as you and am 5'3" on a good day. I had tiny boobs but since then have had a ton of kiddos and gained over 50 pounds. I however, look horrible :( It is a sacrifice I am willing to make (however a very sad one). My boobs are the last to appear and the first to go but I am on my way to be back to ME so I think I will be okay with the loss...
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    on the other hand, my girls went down around ways, and ive been told by my friends that my boobs look much bigger now that ive lost weight.
  • msjackson1019
    msjackson1019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The girls were the first to go for me, but I have always been an extreme pear shape with my hips and thighs making me wear at least one, usually two sizes bigger in my pants size than my shirt size. I just invested in some good pushup bras. LOL
  • shaverkl191
    shaverkl191 Posts: 131
    Options
    I wish they would be the first thing to go on me!! I am pretty short (4'11") and an F cup! Would definitely be happy to see them shrink a bit :tongue: