Not much difference on the scales but a difference anyway??

Options
breezad
breezad Posts: 237 Member
hi, i hope this works! :)
i felt like i should put some photos up for some ecouragement.
i have been doing soo much exercise lately and its not showing on the scales. ive stopped alot of my hardcore daily exercise pt everyday nearly, but now just skimming down with running and gym classes.
first pic is of me about 2 months ago at 81kg (178.2lbs)

Picture1.jpg

next one is me about 79-80kg (175lbs)

Picture2.jpg

this one is from saturday at 78.3kg (172.3lbs)

BED007.jpg

Replies

• codyyde
    codyyde Posts: 36
    Options
    I think you definitely have made progress! Maybe change your workout if you want to try and lose weight or try eating a different amount of calories or different foods but you definitely look more toned even on the last two in the last one your stomach looks tighter
  • livingfitwithlori
    livingfitwithlori Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!!!!

I just posted this earlier today to remind myself and others that the scale is not the only measures of success
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/263234-scale-vs-measuring-tape-in-60-days

Congratulations!!!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I think you're looking GREAT Bree! Your tummy is soo much flatter. Your arms/chest also look slimmer. I'm going through the same thing right now where I'm seeing physical progress, but not really seeing it on the scale! It's frustrating but at least there is a noticeable change! You're doing great. :flowerforyou: Keep it up!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Finally someone who examples the "it isn't about weight but health and fitness" part of this website. You look great! Sometimes when I have been working really hard and weigh in and the scale doesn't budge I go crazy. This is a perfect example of how a smaller amount of weight was lost but the exercise paid off. Not everybody has 50 lbs to lose. How do you feel? Because I feel happy for you!!!! Did you take measurements too?
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hey i took measurements i lost about 51cm all over my body and about 20cm off just my waist :) so feel better i just need to look at these to realise and scales arent everything :)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Your looking GREAT girl
  • amycavanagh
    amycavanagh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    looking great as my trainer yells at me GET OF THE SCALES!!!!! lol
    Check ur measurements and body fat% aswell
    and also diet is 80% of progress :)
  • sarahq21
    sarahq21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic hun! Don't sorry about the scales... It's what you can see that counts :-)
    Keep up the awesome work babe... You'll get there! xx

Just did a quick test... My fiance thought you had lost 10kg! So its definitely showing :-)
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    the scale can be so frustrating...sometimes I just want to throw it across the bathroom:0) I stay away from it for two weeks at a time and keep up with the diet and exercise.....that has really worked for me:0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!