new to this site!

ladystarr29
ladystarr29 Posts: 10
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, Only been here 5 days and im enjoying marking everything down. But the question i have when i work out it come off of what calories i used today then i have more. Do you have to use them to. Or can they be saved til the end of the week when you know you have a special outting to go to. Also wondering if I am suppose to weight myself everyday or once a week? Any help on this would be apprecated. thnx

Replies

• ladybugz_247
    ladybugz_247 Posts: 120
    The calories you burn you can eat, that day. I have read different posts on this and it works for some to eat back when it doesn't work for others. I guess its just different for everyone. I'm really trying to stick with what MFP says for the first 30 days just to see what happens. =)
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Hello! Welcome. What I have been doing is when I work out I put it in and then the calories I gain from that workout allowes me to eat more! It is a day to day thing ...not saving them for the week.
    If you have something special to do at the end of the week just make sure you plan your food, and work out that day to gain calories!
    I weigh once a week same day close to same time.

Hope this helps!
    Good luck.
  • ty so much for answering my question. This is going to help me alot!
This discussion has been closed.