In need of some motivation

Options
nattygil27
nattygil27 Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey, I'm Natalie! I started my weight loss journey about 5 months ago and it was going great but lately it just seems like I'm stuck. I know my diet has a lot to do with it, but I have to get back on track! So let's motivate each other!

Replies

• bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi. We all could use support please fill feel to add me
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Natalie, I'm Kevin. I am in the same place. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • AbbottJames
    AbbottJames Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Natalie, I am adding you! Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • LoneAngel
    LoneAngel Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!! I need to get back on track I was doing so well and then let it all go :( like an idiot!!! BUT NOT ANYMORE!! Ive signed up to zumba twice a week and schedule 1 hour a week for another phisical activity and IM STICKING TO IT!!! We can do it!!! COME ON!!!
    So add me if you like its great to have ppl to talk to outside the usual circles, ppl in the same boat who UNDERSTAND!!!
    :) xx
  • susanamussen5307
    susanamussen5307 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    nattygil27 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Natalie! I started my weight loss journey about 5 months ago and it was going great but lately it just seems like I'm stuck. I know my diet has a lot to do with it, but I have to get back on track! So let's motivate each other!

Same with me natalie haha, so i just get some new gym clothes haha... That's what I do everytime i need a little extra nudge when i hit a rut! Airabella Active just posted a new release on instagram, and they do a sale on every new release, so maybe that'll help?
  • pettit62213
    pettit62213 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me