Need Some Serious Weight Loss Buddies!

Options
Hi y'all, looking to lose between 40 to 50 pounds , am in my mid 40's , and would love to have a few nice people who would like to join the journey with me. I have been on here before, but I quit counting calories and gained a bunch of unwanted weight. If you would be interested, please add me, thanks so much!!

Replies

• AliMalek21
    AliMalek21 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I lost 60 pounds last year, eating low carb food; for example, chicken breast, roasted potatoes , that's for lunch and for dinner salad or a soap or even a subway sandwich! I lost around 3-5 pounds a week:)
  • carmenf3101
    carmenf3101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes we are all here on the same mission. Absolutely if you need a weight loss buddy I am here for you
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I have lost 115 pounds. I have 25 to 30 more pounds to go! Feel free to add me. Best of luck on your journey!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wishing you lots of luck!
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm aiming to lose about 20-30 to start with , feel free to add me X and good luck
  • Mindykinzkirby
    Mindykinzkirby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on yalls weight loss! Add me!!!
  • kekoh
    kekoh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Low-carb dieting is the best way to lose weight, in my opinion. Check out a ketogenic diet, if you are willing to give up carbs.

I've lost 28 pounds in 70 days. From 195 -> 167 lb.
  • resilientmom
    resilientmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support and could use the support as well! I have an initial goal of losing 85 lbs! Whew! Definitely add me!!!
  • JJCrane90
    JJCrane90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to Add me too! I am on a journey to lose 60 lbs, down 19lbs already!!
  • Serendipity00
    Serendipity00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can never have too much support. I also have an open diary to hold me accountable and have suggestions made.
  • Eileensuv
    Eileensuv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you. I am also looking to lose that much. We can help each other.
  • ChristmasCutie
    ChristmasCutie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support so much, I am looking forward to 2016 with a plan to be slimmer and healthier!!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the same boat. I need to lose 40 pounds hoping to do it by June 10. Feel free to add me!!!
  • AngelAnnihilate
    AngelAnnihilate Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Added a bunch of you :) Good luck with your losses, I have faith we can all reach our goals!
  • bshave81
    bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've lost 47 lbs and I've got another 13-15 to go. All this by doing HIIT and cutting down carbs and limiting dairy consumption. I eat mostly fruits, veggies, lean meats, some whole grains and nuts.
  • Slateofamuse
    Slateofamuse Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've lost 112 lbs before, ended up gaining some of back after my pregnancy and am looking to lose 40 lbs, its not going to well so far O_o
  • skinnymusicteacher
    Options
    Looking to lose 20-25 pounds by mid-March. Turning 39 in May and I'm determined not be facing down 40 with extra baggage! Feel free to add me!