HI! Newbie here, feel free to add! : )

Options
renaegonz
renaegonz Posts: 32 Member
I found this site off a persons Facebook page and I am so glad I did. I use Gina's Skinnytaste recipes and this site has many of the recipes entered already, which saves me the work of breaking down the recipe and doing it! Sweet! So, I am starting this journey again, I would like support and would be happy to give and motivate others as well. Have a great day! : )

Replies

• dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Although I don't do the same meals that you are doing, I have found everything I eat already available to be checked into the food journal. Definitely a great resource. Welcome to MFP.
  • boriqua_1972
    Options
    Hi all!!! my name is Maggie and i'm new to this..i LOVE this website...it really is keeping me accountable. looking for more friends to help me and go along my journey. I'll be 40 in February and I really need the latter half of life to be much better than the former ;) lost 10lbs already...tonight i'm going to Olive Garden and here i am looking on MFP to see what foods i can eat before i go....lol...it's worth it!!!
  • smbugi
    smbugi Posts: 35
    Options
    I am soooo proud of you!!! Look at you, planning your meal at Olive Garden. That's a big step. You are going to do GREAT!!!
  • renaegonz
    renaegonz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys....I am look forward to the journey!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice to have you!
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome! I just learned about Ginas Skinny recipes today, there are so many awesome and easy recipes I'm ready to try. Best of luck on your journey.
  • Karri59
    Karri59 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to the site also. I love how you can keep track of the calories everyday....which keeps us accountable.
  • sheisbrown
    sheisbrown Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Good luck on your goals. MFP motivated me to get off my behind and exercise. I get really pumped to see the numbers!